Made me laugh
- Megan: “Privacy” is an impractical way to think about data in a digital world so unlike the one in which our soci–
- Ponytail: So bored.
The Crypto Nut:
- Cueball: My data is safe behind six layers of symmetric and public-key algorithms.
- Friend: What data is it?
- Cueball: Mostly me emailing with people about cryptography.
- Cueball talks to Megan.
- Cueball: These leaks are just the tip of the iceberg. There’s a warehouse in Utah where the NSA has the entire iceberg. I don’t know how they got it there.
- Megan: Joke’s on them, gathering all this data on me as if anything I do means anything.
- Cueball is watching a surveillance console, Officer Ponytail stands behind him.
- Console: Mmmm, I sure hope the NSA isn’t watching me bite into these juicy strawberries!! Oops, I dripped some on my shirt! Better take it off. Google, are you there? Google, this lotion feels soooo good.
- Cueball: Um.
- Beret Guy and Cueball sitting at a table.
- Beret Guy: I don’t know or care what data anyone has about me. Data is imaginary. This burrito is real.